Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First chapter



I’m sure that most of you have the same problem; this problem consists of the Gym. Yes, maybe you go to the gym and work out but do you use the right way to gain more muscles? Well, this is what we are going to talk about.

Athletes are not all the same, we find hard workers: They are the ones who work out every day and for more than 2 hours a day. This is the wrong way for doing this, you may think that when you are in the gym every day you will gain more muscles faster and that is totally the opposite of what is going to happen.  And we find those who let down easily; just after two weeks of practice and are already bored because they don’t see and feel a change.

I use a different method that helped me gaining more weight, but wait, this weight is due to my grown muscle. In few weeks (4 or 5 weeks) you are going to see the results.

First I was just like most of you, a skinny guy with ambitions to have the best body, an athlete body. I’ve read lot of magazines and talked with lot of body-builders but they all advised me to use juice, Protein shake… and some other things that they use in the gym. But I found out that this is not the best solution. Despite that they help but once you stop taking them you will feel weak, and you will have some health problems. So, I had to look deeper for another solution; I started to experiment many techniques but they all failed. 

Luckily, I discovered the most important thing that we all forget: Eating. Yes, when we begin to work out we all forget to eat well for this process because our body looses lot of calories during the exercises that we do in the gym. 

So for this post, I advise you to eat well before and after exercise because it’s the best way for this. You will not feel exhausted and you will be in a good shape. Until next time, post your comments and I will be happy to answer them.

2 comments:

  1. I will try it and tell you my results :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here for for your help, i will post the reste of my method later ;)

      Delete