Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Who is Yacine

 Introduction:
Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog.
This is my first post in this blog, i start with introducing myself

Who am I?
My name is Yacine, i live in Algeria in North Africa. I am 17 now, turning 18 next September

Ambitions:
Everyone has a dream, to be a doctor, to travel the world, to be famous. And mine was to create a Website where everyone feel like home. A website with the same standard as facebook but much helpful.
So i started learning some web language such as HTML, PHP, Java, ... And i started my first website but unfortunatly i was just a beginner and i was hacked. So i  stopped programming and turned into game's world, i became so attached to gaming that i forgot my friends and my social life. One day when i woke up i started thinking: "Why am i doing this? Is it because I had an obstacle with my first project ever? Or is it because i'm afraid to start a new one?" And thats when i started this blog.

Purpose:
I created this blog to post maximum helpful tips for everyone in not just one field, but as many as i can. So one of my first tips would be how to start your workouts and gaining more muscles in just few weeks. And after that i would listen to your comments and start a new domain!

Finally:
I hope you have a great time with my blog and you'll find me in another post ;) !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment